If you didn't find the information you are looking for, you can simply send us your question here and we will publish the answer individually or publicly as soon as possible.
How to pair the remote control with the projection screen?
The procedure is only valid for VISIVO screens of the PRO and CONTRAST series with a compatible remote control.
1. On the right side cap of the screen is a small black push button labeled "MANUAL / LEARN KEY".
2. Press this button until the screen responds by briefly moving the projection fabric out and in.
3. Immediately afterwards, press the upper button (close button) on the remote control until the screen confirms the successful synchronization by moving the fabric out and in again.
How to pair the 12V radio trigger with the projection screen?
1. There is a small black push button on the right side cap of the canvas labeled "MANUAL / LEARN KEY".
2. On the back of the trigger there is a small opening in the middle with a pressure switch inside.
3. Press the Manual / Learn Key on the screen until the fabric extends and retracts briefly.
4. Immediately afterwards, use a narrow object (e.g. the tip of a paper clip) to press the described push button of the trigger until the screen confirms the successful synchronization by briefly moving it in and out again. The trigger does not have to be in the 12V DC output of the projector.